Thursday, August 13, 2009

Selling on ole craigslist

Wow, I just listed stuff that is sitting in our garage and around our house and seriously it is adding up to 1500.00. What??? Now I am on a roll. Course I have plenty of people offering some seedy options that I shall not partake of. This one lady is persistant on receipts and box and first born. Weirdo. Now, I'm all freaked out to have them come to the house to get the stuff. So what experiences have you had with Craigslist? Do you have stalkers now? Tell me all about it? I'm listening.

My favorite listing was : "save a marriage buy an XBOX 360" Chad laughed about the whole thing is supportive of it BUT know that I am not stripping him of his awesome man room abilities. We have a Wii now and I just found out an xbox and playstation just sitting around. This stuff is outta here.

1 comment:

  1. Okay now I'm not impressed. It has actually wasted more of my time which I don't have a lot of. I met this guy 5 mins away so he wasn't coming to my house and he is a no show. Seriously. Does anyone believe in their word anymore? The other one called 10 mins before not showing. Do people understand you are waiting around the house just to meet them. Hmmmm, I will keep going tell I sell these 10 items but not impressed yet.

    ReplyDelete