Thursday, August 6, 2009

Welcome to my blog, this is about to get interesting!

Well, how do you sum up all the branches that make up this so called tree Amanda. I would love to tell you. Follow my new blog and we will have many many stories and much much fun. There is a fine line between too much information and not enough. I believe I love shock value and am always jumping around on the other side of the line trying to bring humor and joy into the human that has lost his or hers. What do i want to do with this ole blog? I have always wanted to start writing these stories I have in my head but then I couldn't figure out which topic to choose. One is just too boring for me. I would love to just be myself in the "no judgement" zone and share stories, tales, humor, sadness and the great joys I have in life. If I can be professional, loving, funny and cross the line with no judgement then please join this blog. If not, you bess join a group fits your comfort zone. Oh if you are bothered by improper english, I ain't be doing that you know, college thang each sentence. I say Red marker this!!!

Let's see where this journey will take us.

1 comment:

  1. I also want to add that any friend that joins that has known Chad or I for 10 years or more, may make requests to get the ball a rollin'

    ReplyDelete